Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)- 12 month fixed term contract
The purpose of the NEM Foundation is to introduce, educate, and promote the use of the NEM blockchain technology platform on an international scale to all industries and institutions.
The Nem Foundation is looking for a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) is to design lead and implement NEM Foundation’s revenue strategy. The role will be focused on building and delivering a Revenue Strategy and will lead the Global Business Development Team to build Memorandums of Understanding (MOU’s), partnerships, education and consulting opportunities to grow revenue for the NEM platform.
- Proven leadership experience in building revenue channels and driving business development activities
- Has built revenue streams and channel partnerships
- Proven Leadership and Communication skills to build successful teams
- Proven ability to analyse data to measure productivity and effectiveness and produce complex reports
- Has achieved KPI’s in a results-oriented environment
- Deep understanding of Marketing trends in a blockchain environment
- Business development strategy and marketing experience
- Team player, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Holds relevant qualifications
For a full position description or enquiries contact Karen Cohen, Head of Talent on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the role send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will close Friday 19 July 2019.