- Front-end development ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Scoping and building the frontend in order to secure a fast and smooth user experience.
- Maintaining the platform and at the same time challenge/enhance the existing set-up.
- Develop and implement new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Optimizing project flows by collaborating with other team members and partners.
- Take charge of the front-end part of the full-stack.
- Contribute to an agile and efficient development team.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience with front-end development with relevant tools and methods to create superior solutions.
- You have a strong understanding of HTML and CSS and preferably Sass.
- You must have extensive experience with front-end frameworks like Angular 5, ReactJS, or others.
- You have a good understanding of RxJs request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- You have extensive experience with building usability.
- You have proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- You are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
- You have proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.You have a good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.You must have high English proficiency, both in writing and speaking.You have permission to work within the EU.
What do we offer
We are a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion that is active in an innovative sector at international level; plenty of challenges and a wide range of tasks to fulfill.
A high level of involvement and flexibility (this works in two directions) to organize your work according to your own preferences (within reason).
Opportunity to grow in the company.
We all know that applying for a job can be a painstaking process. We are trying to make it as simple as possible.
Send us your CV and your motivation letter (EN). Just be yourself!
If we see the potential, we will organize a video call that fits both agendas.
If we are both convinced, we will arrange a meeting at our office, you will meet the team and we will inform you about the in and outs of the company and the tasks at hand.
If we are both happy and fully committed, we finalize all formalities and start our collaboration.
If interested, please send required info to [email protected]