NEM is looking for a full-stack software engineer to join our product development team. You will be involved in the design and development of our tools.
- In this role, it is important to be able to iterate rapidly based on user feedback, experiment with different ideas, without losing sight of engineering quality.
- You’ll be willing to share your opinion on technical direction, and contribute to the mix of ideas.
- You will be joining our Agile development teams.
- You will advocate high-quality engineering and best-practice in production software as well as rapid prototypes.
- You must be a strong communicator who can explain what is required to build and deliver great software products.
- Work with the rest of the team and develop collaboratively.
You may also have a knack for related skills, including user experience, data visualization, algorithm design and there may be opportunities to grow these other skills as part of your role if you so wish.
- You have experience building single page applications.
- You have experience making cross-chain desktop apps using Electron.
- Angular 5
- REST APIs
- Kubernetes and related technologies.
What do we offer
We are a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion that is active in an innovative sector at international level; plenty of challenges and a wide range of tasks to fulfill.
A high level of involvement and flexibility (this works in two directions) to organize your work according to your own preferences (within reason).
Opportunity to grow in the company.
We all know that applying for a job can be a painstaking process. We are trying to make it as simple as possible.
Send us your CV and your motivation letter (EN). Just be yourself!
If we see the potential, we will organize a video call that fits both agendas.
If we are both convinced, we will arrange a meeting at our office, you will meet the team and we will inform you about the in and outs of the company and the tasks at hand.
If we are both happy and fully committed, we finalize all formalities and start our collaboration.
If interested, please send required info to email@example.com