Global Marketing Director- 12 month fixed term contract
The purpose of the NEM Foundation is to introduce, educate, and promote the use of the NEM blockchain technology platform on an international scale to all industries and institutions.
The Nem Foundation is looking for a Global Marketing Director to design, lead and execute the global marketing strategy. This is an initial 12 month contract appointment.
The Global Marketing Director will drive the NEM Foundation marketing strategies through researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans in line with the Global KPI’s and will lead the marketing for the release of Catapult upgrade to the NEM platform.
The Global Marketing Director will also deliver local and global marketing activities and events, manage public relations, external communication, global localisation and branding.
They will lead and manage the marketing team including global marketing reps, interpreters, social media officers and ambassadors, communications and design team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Senior Marketing Management experience in a Blockchain or IT environment
- Proven success with Marketing planning and Strategy roll out
- Through your brand leadership you have a track record of success
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Marketing Concepts
- Global experience in an IT and or Blockchain environment
- Experience with Leadership and People Management
- Experience with Competitive Analysis and action plans for improvement
- A strong understanding of the Blockchain environment
- Experience in building and maintaining Client Relationships
- Branding and social media strategy experience
- Ability to build a team and to positively manage stakeholders
- Has experience driving positive change in a competitive environment
- You will have a strong brand presence as a brand ambassador
For a full position description or enquiries contact Karen Cohen, Head of Talent on firstname.lastname@example.org.