Sub Region: Center Of Excellence
NEM is looking for a CoE manager to lead the team of software engineers and quality analysts.
You are technically curious, a software engineer at heart, but your management skills ensure you and your team are focussed on the big picture.
- Grow and manage the team of software engineers and quality analysts;
- Inspire, mentor and lead agile engineering teams to deliver high quality software;
- Assist your team in developing roadmaps for system and product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth;
- Closely manage the engineering processes and workflows, from feature conception through meetings and QA;
- Track progress and report status; escalate and track impediments; manage risks and dependencies;
- Encourage the collaboration between teams;
- Demonstrated ability to balance product, engineering, and business objectives
- Minimum 2+ years managing, hiring and mentoring engineers
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with distributed systems, blockchain experience is a big plus
- Experience leading Agile team meetings
- Comfortable managing some remote workers
- You value team success over personal success