Multiple positions available (3)
NEM is looking for a Software Engineer to join our driven team focused on the continued development of the NEM Blockchain technology. You are highly motivated with a passion for fault tolerant and distributed systems and have the ability and confidence to analyze situations and make impactful decisions.
- Work with the development team to build features on the core protocol roadmap;
- Design, build, maintain and take ownership of software modules and services;
- 5+ years of industry experience, preferably with fault tolerant or distributed systems;
- Proficient with latest c++ language features;
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues working remotely;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with blockchain is a strong plus.
- You value team success over personal success
What do we offer
We are a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion that is active in an innovative sector at international level; plenty of challenges and a wide range of tasks to fulfill.
A high level of involvement and flexibility (this works in two directions) to organize your work according to your own preferences (within reason).
Opportunity to grow in the company.
We all know that applying for a job can be a painstaking process. We are trying to make it as simple as possible.
Send us your CV and your motivation letter (EN). Just be yourself!
If we see the potential, we will organize a video call that fits both agendas.
If we are both convinced, we will arrange a meeting at our office, you will meet the team and we will inform you about the in and outs of the company and the tasks at hand.
If we are both happy and fully committed, we finalize all formalities and start our collaboration.
If interested, please send required info to email@example.com