Multiple positions available (2)
NEM is looking for a backend Software Engineer to join our driven team focused on the continued development of the NEM Blockchain RESTful API. You will work closely with the UI/UX team while having a critical role in the future of our API and database architecture. You are highly motivated with a passion for current web technologies and have the ability and confidence to analyze situations and make impactful decisions.
- Provide recommendations for product orientation, technology selection and solution design
- Focus on RESTful API and database performance
- Develop GraphQL API
- Constantly seek to evolve and improve current processes
- Create structure and plans to effectively communicate and manage change
- Build effective, collaborative working relationships with Program Strategy, Product Management, Marketing, and Development Teams to deliver best in class solutions
- Shift easily among projects of a variety of size and scope according to the needs of the organisation.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Node.js applications
- At least 2 years of experience with a document-oriented database
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering, computer science (or equivalent)
- You value team success over personal success
What do we offer
We are a young and dynamic organisation in full expansion that is active in an innovative sector at international level; plenty of challenges and a wide range of tasks to fulfill.
A high level of involvement and flexibility (this works in two directions) to organize your work according to your own preferences (within reason).
Opportunity to grow in the company.
We all know that applying for a job can be a painstaking process. We are trying to make it as simple as possible.
Send us your CV and your motivation letter (EN). Just be yourself!
If we see the potential, we will organize a video call that fits both agendas.
If we are both convinced, we will arrange a meeting at our office, you will meet the team and we will inform you about the in and outs of the company and the tasks at hand.
If we are both happy and fully committed, we finalize all formalities and start our collaboration.
If interested, please send required info to email@example.com